10' 929 MCM DLO Diesel Locomotive Cable Thermoset CPE Jacket Black 2000V
Mining Cable Type G & GG-C. 10' 929 MCM DLO Diesel Locomotive Cable Thermoset CPE Jacket Black 2000V. 929 MCM DLO Cable is used for wiring of Diesel-electric locomotives, Telecom power supply, Shipyards, Motor Leads, Mining and earth-moving equipment, Oil and gas rigs and in applications where flexibility and durability is required. The cable is suited for use in wet and dry areas, conduits, ducts, troughs, trays and where superior electrical properties are desirable. For applications up to 2000 volts and for temperatures of -40°C to +90°C.
Fully annealed flexible strand Class I tinned copper, ASTM B-172, ASTM B-174, ASTM B-33. Black heavy duty thermoset CPE per ICEA S-95-658 NEMA WC-70, AAR RP-586 - Ozone, sunlight, oil, grease, weather, chemical, and abrasion resistant. Rated RW90-TC for TC use sizes 1/0 & larger - IEEE 1202 - ARR RP-588, RP-586 Approved - VW-1 - ICEA S-95-658 - NEMA WC-70. Picture May Not Represent Actual Cable and Is Only Used As A Representation Please Refer to The Specifications For Product Accuracy.
Signature required for all deliveries. Feedback will be left as soon as feedback is left for us. This item is in the category "Business & Industrial\Electrical Equipment & Supplies\Wire, Cable & Conduit\Wire & Cable\Multiple Conductor Cable". The seller is "bobdraper85" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: Nassau
- Item Length: 10 ft
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Current Rating: 1005 A
- Wire Gauge: 929 MCM
- Sheath Color: Black
- Insulation Material: Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR)
- Wire Style: Stranded
- Voltage: 2000 V
- Conductor Material: Tinned Copper
- Stranding (Number of Wires): 2300
- Resistance Properties: Ozone Resistant, Sunlight Resistant, Oil Resistant, Grease Resistant, Weather Resistant, Water Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Abrasion Resistant
- Application: Leads for Motors, Generators, Batteries, Jumper cables, Deep well Submersible Pump Cable, Renewable energy Applications, Shipyard and Railroad Applications
- Number of Conductors: 1